Sigma Epsilon Omega is hosting its first biannual pool tournament in San Francisco, at Family Billiards. We are holding this tournament to raise funds for our Fraternity so that we may continue to promote tolerance and acceptance of LGBTQ people throughout the Greek community at Cal as well as in the greater Bay Area community.
For the most up to date information about the event, check out the Facebook event.
- The tournament will be held at Family Billiards in San Francisco. It will be an open tournament without handicaps. 2807 Geary Blvd San Francisco, CA 94118.
- We will be playing by Pro Express Rules. These may be found at http://www.usppa.com/rules.htm.
- The entry fee is $30. We will have a race to 3, and a finals race to 5. We will be paying out between 6 and 8 places.
- For organization purposes, we request that you contact us at least 24 hours before the tournament to let us know that you will be competing. You may do this by e-mailing us on Facebook, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us at 619-991-0000 or 619-592-5882.
- Sign ups will begin at noon, and the tournament will commence promptly at 1 o’clock.
If you have any logistical questions about the tournament, just contact us.
A SPECIAL THANKS!
This tournament would not be possible without the generous contributions of our sponsors and donors.
Golden Gate APA
San Francisco Pool Association
On Cue Billiards